A great time was had by all at MICA's Holiday Celebration on Sunday, December 27!
The photo booth was a hit - click on the link below to see the proof!
Link to Photo Booth Website
Download the Hurricane Preparation Guide. The guide contains vital information that is specific to the residents of Marco Island.
The Marco Island Civic Association (MICA) is the oldest and largest civic group on Marco Island, serving over 20,000 residents and property owners on Marco Island. MICA is a non-profit corporation whose general purpose is to promote and advance the principles of civic improvement and betterment on Marco Island. MICA is comprised of the following working committees to accomplish these objectives.
- 1. Architectural Review: Responsible for enforcement of the Deltona Deed Restrictions. The committee reviews new building construction and any alterations or additions to existing buildings on Marco Island.
- 2. Residents' Beach Advisory Committee: Responsible for management and maintenance of the Marco Island Residents' Beach and Sarazen Park.
- 3. Governmental Affairs: This committee is responsible for monitoring Marco Island City Council Planning Board Collier County Government activities.
- 4. Member Affairs: Recommends & plans seminars & events for members. Responsible for publicity & public relations.
- 5. Other committees include Finance & Legal Affairs whose functions are self explanatory.
- 6. Publications: MICA publishes the MICAWAVE, a quarterly newsletter, to keep members up to date on MICA activities and the real news on the island.
MICA publishes the MICAWAVE, a quarterly newsletter, to keep members up to date on MICA activities and the real news on the island. All MICAWAVE documents are stored in Portable Document Format (PDF). Stored PDF documents are accessed, displayed and printed using the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
View Archive >